We produce, package, and supply premium quality Coco Peat/Coco Coir, Exfoliated Vermiculite, Expanded Perlite, Peat Moss, and Vermicompost for the local and international export markets.
Cocopeat is a multi purpose growing medium made out of coconut husk. The fibrous coconut husk is pre washed, machine dried, sieved and made free from sand and other contaminations such as animal and plant residue.
Cocopeat is a very good alternative to traditional peat moss and Rock wool. Its air filled porosity and high water holding capacity makes it, an ideal growing medium for the plant crops. It is 100% organic and eco-friendly, free from soil borne pathogen and weed. It has a pH of 5.7 – 6.5, EC level <1 mS/cm is ideal for plant growth.
It increases water retention, aeration and provides antifungal benefits when used alone or incorporated into the soil as an ingredient.
Potting mix suppliers
Nursery & Garden center professionals
Lawn and Golf course constructors
Horticulture and Floriculture applications
Home Gardening (indoor and outdoor) and for landscaping use
- Cocopeat is light, easy to handle and can even be reused for up to 4 years.
- The physical and biochemical properties of cocopeat make it resistant to bacterial and fungal growth.
- Cocopeat disintegrates slowly. It only begins to break down when it is ten years old, thus providing long-term benefits.
- It has pH of 5.2 to 6.8 which is neutral to slightly acidic. This makes it great to be mixed with alkaline garden soil. Read about soil pH & its effect on plant growth.
- Cocopeat can store and release nutrients to plants for extended periods of time.
- It has great oxygenation properties which are important for healthy root development.
- Cocopeat can be combined with any of the usual ingredients like soil and manure to be used as a mixture or a stand-alone product.
- Cocopeat is available at affordable price for a quality product with an environmentally sustainable future.
- Cocopeat is perfect soil conditioner, and it can retain moisture up to eight times of its volume. It is entirely organic.
- Cocopeat is consistent and uniform in texture, and easy to handle. Unlike soil, it does not form any mud.