The Reinforced foil tapes SR 505 & 750 are made of Polyethylene Mesh, Aluminum foil, coated with transparent high performance solvent acrylic adhesive and lined with white single silicon release paper.
The reinforced aluminum tape is a part of market leading range of the insulating foil products, vapor control. The product is most suitable for sealing off the air conditions and the warm/cool air flow ducting providing a vapor proof barrier. It is even quick for the repairs to down pipes, gutters, for sealing the edges of the insulated glasses, ducting and the other services.
Aluminum foil tapes are used on seams and joints of fiberglass and aluminum backed duct board. Coated with a rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive, they provide an excellent barrier to vapor and conform to irregular surfaces. Aluminum foil tape may be used for shielding and covering thermal insulation.
The Aluminum Foil Insulation Tape has superior resistance for moisture and is the most recommended product for use in the high humidity conditions. It can even be used as a vapor seal for the reinforced aluminum faced fiberglass or the mineral wool thermal insulation. Self-adhesive aluminium tapes for use in high-temperature areas
Applications of aluminum thermal insulation self adhesive ducting foil tapes:
- Repairs of down pipes
- Gutters repairs
- Pu foam board / pu ceiling board insulation
- Insulation cotton sheets
- Sealing the edges of the insulated glasses, ducting and other services.
- Steam pipe lagging
- Thermal insulation (hot & chilled water)
- Hvac duct insulation / wrap
- Air conditioning unit lines
- Sisalation / sarking
- Acrylic Adhesive Selection gives a strong bond over wide temperature range.
- In compliance with UL 723 and ASTM E84.
- Strong adherence to a wide range of temperatures.
- Available in various widths and lengths.
Call +254 722 706 416 to place your order