Kenworks Ventures Company Limited is a leading supplier of Polyethylene Foam Roof Insulation withing the Kenyan Market and across the borders.
Roof Insulation is double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 5mm thick polyethylene foam core, that provides a radiant barrier, reflective insulation and a moisture barrier. It protects your roof space from heat build-up due to radiant heat penetration by acting as a heat barrier to protect all services within the roof space from drying out, cracking and degradation due to UV and solar heat gain.
Call us today at +254 722 706 416.
It is a cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use in metal deck roofing system in residential, commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings where temperature variations are moderately/relatively high and where there is a need to reduce the disturbing rain noise.
Polyethylene insulation is closed-cell foam, meaning its structure is made of millions of tiny globules, sealed off from each other. Polyethylene insulation materials have better sound-insulation sound-absorbing and heat insulation properties. Some advantages of polyethylene insulation form include minimal low water retention, extra stability and structural strength, excellent weathering, ageing resistance. Other advantages are resistance against dirt, humidity and freezing temperatures. The form is also resistant to solvents, petroleum products, and is antimicrobial as well, inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria. A resilient material, PE form returns to original state after compression, while still yielding enough to provide cushion and security where it is needed. It is these characteristics, combined with its versatility and customization possibilities that makes polyethylene useful in so many applications.
Advantages of Polyethylene Insulation Form
- Excellent thermal insulation: Low thermal conductivity of 0.0293 (W/m °K) (0.37 BTU-in/hr-ft
- Excellent Sound blocking properties: has a Sound Transmission Coefficient, (STC) value of 65 and a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) value of 0.85 which makes it the ideal product in blocking contact and airborne noise.
- Good Vibration Absorption: Excellent dimensional stability. Offers cushioning against repeated impacts
- Fire retardant: Self extinguishing
- Light, safe to handle and easy to install: Does not contain any synthetic fibers or other substances toxic to humans.
- Effective moisture barrier: remains unaltered when exposed
|Dimensions||50000 × 1000 × 5 mm|