What is Roof Insulation?
Roof Insulation is the process adopted to prevent heat transfer between outside and inside of the building also known as thermal insulation. Nowadays thermal insulation has become an essential part of building construction due to its various advantages.
Roof Insulation Advantages
The rooms or buildings that are thermally insulated remain warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Hence, Thermally insulated building provides great comfort both in summer and winter.
A building provided with thermal-insulation requires less power to maintain the desired temperature conditions in the building. This saves energy and extra costs.
- No need of AC, cooler, heater etc.
- Heat insulation prevents the roof deck from cracking.
- Expansion joints are not required in a structure during construction.
- The materials that are used in thermal-insulation are lightweight than concrete which reduces the dead weight on the roof slab.
- Thermal insulating materials are manufactured from recycled materials hence environmentally friendly.
- It is easy to install.
- It is fire retardant,Self extinguishing
- Maintenance is not required.
- Excellent Sound blocking properties: has a Sound Transmission Coefficient, (STC) value of 65 and a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) value of 0.85 which makes it the ideal product in blocking contact and airborne noise.
- Good Vibration Absorption: Excellent dimensional stability. Offers cushioning against repeated impacts
- Effective moisture barrier: remains unaltered when exposed
Kenworks Ventures Company Limited is a leading supplier of Polyethylene Foam Roof Insulation withing the Kenyan Market and across the borders.
Roof Insulation is double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 5mm thick polyethylene foam core, that provides a radiant barrier, reflective insulation and a moisture barrier. It protects your roof space from heat build-up due to radiant heat penetration by acting as a heat barrier to protect all services within the roof space from drying out, cracking and degradation due to UV and solar heat gain.
Call us today at +254 722 706 416.
It is a cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use in metal deck roofing system in residential, commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings where temperature variations are moderately/relatively high and where there is a need to reduce the disturbing rain noise.
|Dimensions||50000 × 1000 × 5 mm|