High Temperature Aluminium Tape
Kenworks Ventures Company Limited stocks High Temperature Aluminium tapes in Nairobi Kenya.
Widely used in refrigerators, air conditioners, automobiles, petrochemicals, bridges, hotels, electronics and other industries. Can be used in PAD, PDP, LCD monitor, notebook computer, copier and other electronic products where electromagnetic shielding is required. It is used to wrap steam ducts to prevent the temperature from being lost to the outside.
- Backing: aluminum foil
- Adhesive: conductive or non-conductive acrylic adhesive.
- Acrylic glue.
- Temperature resistance,
- Excellent adhesion,
- Has good conductivity and die cutting performance,
- The surface resistance is good.
- Heat preservation, heat insulation
- Good adhesion and easily peeled off
- Stable shielding effect
- Easy for die cutting