Kenworks Ventures Company Limited is the leading supplier of high quality Ceramic Fiber Insulation in Kenya. It is perfect for situations with direct exposure to flames e,g. in industrial furnace, Ovens, Boilers, fire doors and other surfaces that are exposed to extremely high temperatures of up to 1500 degrees Celsius.
Ceramic fiber is a very useful and versatile substance used for containing or controlling high temperatures. It has the advantages of lightweight, high-temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat, and mechanical vibration resistance. Therefore, it is used in machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, etc.
Ceramic fiber nsulation is a common refractory material that is contains heat resistant property. Primarily it is made of aluminum silicate which contains fibers made from molten glass and other polycrystalline fibers. The ceramic fiber insulation materials are made of various densities to offer complete thermal shock. Usually most ceramic fiber products are able to withstand temperature range of 1260oC to 1425oC. Ceramic fiber also has low heat storage, low thermal conductivity, and high resistance to tearing.
Applications of Ceramic Fiber in Kenya
- Insulation of steam and gas turbines
- Annealing furnace linings
- Furnace, kiln and incinerators back-up insulation
- Chimney insulation
- Domestic oven insulation
- Gaskets for high temparature gas liquid pumps, compressors and valves
- As a heat shield for Automotive engines.
- High temperature protective clothing such as gloves, boots, helmets, caps etc.
- Linings of high temperature pipe joints, flue pipes
Place your order now. Please note that bulk buying attracts quantity discounts. Call us today at 0722 706 416.