Kenworks Ventures Company Limited is the leading supplier of supplier 40% Refractory Fire Bricks and 70% Refractory Fire Bricks in Nairobi Kenya.
A fire brick is a block of refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces. A refractory brick is designed mainly to withstand high heat, but should also usually have a low thermal conductivity to save energy. There are to main types of Fire Bricks in the Market i.e.
1). 40% Alumina Fire Brick (Sevice Temp. of upto 1300 degrees ) of standard dimensions of 230*115*75mm
2).70% Alumina Fire Bricks (Sevice Temp. of upto 1750 degrees) of standard dimensions of 230*115*75mm
Features of Refractory Fire Bricks:
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
- High refractoriness
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- High-temperature creep rate is quite low.
- Good volume stability at high temperature.
- Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
Call us today at +254 722 706 416 or email us to get a quote at email@example.com